Is it possible to have sex more than 2 times a day and are there any medicines to extend sexual time ?

dear sir, i have done mastrbutation excessively from age of 18 now my age is 26 so i think my body is weak presently i sex with my girl friend i do it 2 times only later i am tired but she told satisified. but my friend told 4 times sex with his girlfriend. my family plan to arrange soon but i think to marry after 2 years is there anyproblem in future how to strength my body is it possible to sex with more than 2 times daily. please tell me sir what types of food i will take. i seen some sidda advertisment if i take sidda treatment means is there any side effects please reply me sir i am totaly confused thanking you
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
hello,
masterbation not related your problem.follow a good life style.take good nutrition. regular excercise. if you want you can get your all routine investigations done.consult a dr for it.take care.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
weak body can not be explained by masterbation
lack of exercise and lack of nutrition the reason for weak body
get a medical check up to rule out any illness to cause weak health
if no disease be active do regular exercises and take balanced healthy high protein diet
sexual urge and activity vary from person to person .do not compare