Is it possible to have negative pregnancy results with delayed periods?

My period is 7 days late. The one before that was 12 days early. Negative pregnancy tests.I just had a baby on dec.11/17. No I'm not breastfeeding, I tried but failed. My first period was Jan.23 and has been normal since then. The pregnancy tests I've been taking are from the dollar store.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It may be negative after 7 days but after 14 days it is confirmatory.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.