Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to get permanent black hair ?

Hello, i am now 30 years old and my hairs are becoming white from age of 14 can it possible white hair turn permanently black now.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Its likely that you are suffering from a common condition known as premature greying. Does anyone else in your family suffer from the same problem? Do you have an additional problem of excess hair loss? There are a variety of causes responsible for greying of hair; genetic, dietary, deficiency of nutrients and stress being a few. Try to incorporate a healthy diet with foods rich in minerals like copper, iron, iodine. Include a portion of green, leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. Avoid junk foods which are rich in fats. However I advice you to consult a dermatologist before you go ahead with hair dying or coloring.
best wishes and regards.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor