Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to get allergy from condom?

Is it possible I am allergic/sensitive to condoms? Every time I have sex with my husband I do okay until he puts a condom on. After he puts the condom on my vagina starts to burn. Is there any condoms that are for sensitive women?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Sure you can get the lambskin or PVC. You no doubt have a sensitivity to latex. Lots of folks do. PVC and lambskin both have some benefits to the guy as well... feels a little better than latex. The PVC takes a little getting used to, as it is more of a looser fit, but it actually can make things a bit more interesting. Also you might switch to the female condom which is also PVC
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor