Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

188 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is it possible to gain back virginity through surgery ? How long before marriage should this surgery be performed ?

if i want to perform a surgery to gain back my virginity how long should it be before the date of marriage can it be performed at any time or just a week before your marriage please advice... i m a female of 30 years old i had sexual relation for about 3 years the thing is that i never saw blood coming out i went to 2 gynecologist one confirmed that i m still a virgin the second said no i m not my question was if i m not a virgin and i want to do the surgery before the date of my marriage how long should i wait before doing the surgery or i can just do it at any time i asked many around and most confirmed that it should be performed a week before your marriage date is that true? please advice i m so desperate to get a reply ...thx a lot
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
hello, you can get the surgery done atleast two months before your marriage as it takes around six weeks for tissues to heal.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....