Is it possible to detect cancer from kidney condition through urine and blood test ?

dear doctor ,my age 28 weight 57 and if i am do blood and urine test its result is ; creatinine , urine 17.50 protein, urine 10.0mg% protein creatinine ratio 0.57 urine routine examination result redblood cells absent pus cells 25-30/ HPF epithelial cells ++ bacteria + interpretation; increased copmpliment activity may be seen in cancer, UIcerative colitis etc& decreased in bacterial infection, cirrhosis, malnutrition, kidney transplent rejection, systemic lupus erythematosus etc please tell me it is a cancer
Tue, 3 Jan 2012