• question-icon

Is it possible that I could be pregnant ?

I had unprotected sex 3 days before my period is to start and my guy friend came in me and didn't pull out. is it possible that i could be pregnant and if i get my period would will it be normal?
Fri, 20 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai,
Sex contact during the later part of cycle is not the correct period to get pregnant, if your cycles are regular. So you need not to worry. Adopt here afterwards safe sex.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
before 03 days period likely you be pregnant is less but you should have period
armandus's  Response
hahahahha hey mamma? okay your gonna have to pick out colors for the babies rooms, babies names, clothes, date for the shower and court date for child support have fun oh and theres something called a condom....so you dont go overpopuating the world genius