Is it possible for a woman with poly cystic ovaries to conceive after proper medication ?

Hi am 23 years old, am suffering from polyycystic ovaries. i got married before 1 year i dint conceive, so i wenrt to Dr. she asked me to take Metformin. am taking metformin for the last 8 mths. first 6 months she sked to take Krimson, last she adviced to take clofert afrom my 2nd day of my cycle, and she checked my follicle growth on my 13th day, the groeth size is 1.3 and 1.6, but she told this is nit a normal growth s. she asked to meet her on my next cycle, but still now i dint get my periods. is there any possibilities for my conception. is tat possible?
Mon, 23 Jan 2012