Is it okay to detox from drugs while pregnant?

Hello I recently found out I was pregnant and smoked marijuana heavily before I found out and stopped as soon as I found out. I got offered a job and it requires a drug test. I purchased a 5 day rescue detox and it says do not use if pregnant but it also says you can consult with a dr regarding it. The ingredients are gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, mcc. If I do this detox could it harm my child
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Dicalcum phosphate is not clearly approved by FDA for use In pregnancy for lack of evidence based studies.
Other ingredients
vegetal magnesium stearate
gelatin
Silicone dioxide
are approved by FDA.
I recommend not to take it .
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.