Is it ok to not take medicine for diabetes and exercise a lot ?

Is it ok to not take medicine for diabetes and exercise a lot? I have type 2diabete .my sugar goes very well when i do activites and regular exercises. i don t like to take medecine at all but i don t know when my glucose level going fine do i have to take medecine still ? last night on tv show i saw when body stop to produce insulin and then glucose goes high , affect immune system which increase complication in future. and what kind of sexual cause effect?when i am perfect with my sugar level do my body still needs any insulin ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009