Is it normal to have swelling, redness and tissue accumulation after C-section ?

I have problem after second c-section i deliver my baby in 28-3-2011 (24 days ago) --- after 10 days of c-section i have some complication------swallowing and redness in left side and thing like fibrosis tissues or mass under the skin (size of tennis ball) and it get some time bigger and feel pain in this place. and in right side smaller and not heart.----- sever constipation associated with hemorrhoids .( i take daflon and some hemorrhoid creams and a lot of fiber vegetables and drinking water regime) . ------still have bleeding some time heavy. my first c-section in 18-6-2009 --my weight 97kg my height 172cm 28 years old.
Thu, 12 Jan 2012