Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Is it normal to have little burning sensation while urinating after a hit on the genitals ?

i was hit on my left gentials now is geting better but i bing takin naproxen for a couple of days i feel some burnig sencetion when i go the urinate there is some disconfort on the tip of my pines but not to extrem there is no red or blod comeing out but just slite burn after i finish and is not all the time
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
prolonged use of Naproxen can cause urinary problem,but urinary tract infection can also cause urinary discomfort or burning sensation.So stop naproxen ,Get your urine tested for pus cells ,if pus cells are seen ,get a course of antibiotics.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”


Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor