Is it normal to have extra muscular growth around the labia majora and between vagina and thigh ?

sir/mam m 26 yrs female unmarried n i ve got extra muscular growth over the labia majora end b/w vagina and thigh.few days bak during regular wash i came to knew abt that...but the matter of concern is dat its growing n is rt now around half an inch ....m quiet worried ....i havent gone for any sort of gynaecologi cal examination yet nor i ve been involved in any sexual acvtivity .....plz guide me wat i can do in this regard?
Tue, 24 Jan 2012