Is it normal to have excessive bleeding after undergoing an abortion ?

is excessive bleeding normal after an abortion?
Fri, 30 Dec 2011
Medical Procedures ,  
Hi

Welcome to

Health care Magic

only mild bleeding upto 3 to 5 days of abortion is normal..

if the bleeding is excessive then do not neglect it, consult the Gynaecologist..

takecare..

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic;
If you have excessive bleeding after doing a surgical abortion[Suction evacuation] then it is not normal it suggest incomplete abortion consult your gynaecologist immediately&if you have tried medical abortion then excess bleeding is common for few days but if you soak more than 2 pads in1hour consult your gynaecologist.
Thanks