Owl Image

Is it normal to have erection every now and then ?

hello i am 17 yrs and my height is 5.2 and medically i am normal.i want to query about my penis.it will errect without any resons many time it errects in the public and in family sitting.how can i over come with this problem
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Hi osman;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The erection of penis is related to your thoughts so if you want to control erection then you need to control your thoughts especially sexual thoughts.Such thoughts are common at your age so please don't get tense or embarrassed.Try to control thoughts as well as wear a undergarment and clothes in a way that you can hide it.
Thanks