Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Is it normal to have body ache after sex for a person with leucorrhea ?

m 23 yrz 5.4 in hight having leucorrhea since a long time it was thick in starting like curd but gradually it bcoms thin like water an feeling so much weakness aftr discharge specially after having a sex episode it likes pain in all body specially legs in knees nd cramps in calf muscels wat should i do ? is it due to having sex?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
not at all
any person should not have any body ache after sex .one should get relaxed
it is all related to your hormones and vitamins imbalance,you should consult an doctor for it.
some times vitmin d 3 is the main cause

dr vinod raina
Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi young woman, you are most welcome here over the blog of HCM and after been carefully studied your history of present and past complaints and be also do agree with the expert opinions of two docs one surgeon Spl. and other GP as per their system of medicine and as per your symptomatically narrated characteristics I am of the expert opinion that your thin vaginal discharge is nothing like serious manifestation and specific too bcz you are not feeling any burning/itching and which is and body aches too surely due to weakness of your muscular and nervous system and you are advised to consult a good homeopath around your locality who may look out right remedial measure for you and simultaneously advised too for to work out deep breathing, pelvic floor and abdominal muscles' toning exercises on a regular basis and be careful about your diet and take diary products too and I am sure that your all symptoms will be alright within a couple of months' treatment and wish you good luck for to enjoy life free from any type of stressed tension.....Psy Doc
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you need a check up with gynecologist and take treatment
it may be due to fungal infection and if it is so proper treatment to be taken
it seems you are having poor health and get tired after sex
get treatment have regular exercise and healthydiets
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
hi mano,welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.curd like discharge indicate fungal infection which may be subsided on its own or on partial treatment.but there may be possibility of some residual infection which may hamper your health or cause complications in long should immediately contact gynaecologist for checkup and treatment.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor