Is it normal to have blood pressure level below 90 ?

my biood pressure level is below 90.is there any problem?how can i tackle it?
Sat, 21 May 2011
hi rakesh kumar pradhan,
how long you are suffering from this?
is it make any trouble to you?

I can suggest some medications which will make it normal
1-intake of water to be increase
2-take sidhamakaradwajam 125mg twice daily with beetle leaf juice
3-kanakasavam 30 ml twice daily after food
thanking you
christyjoseph1@gmail.com
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Rakesh,
Welcome to HCM.
Blood Pressure has two components viz. Systolic (normal is 120 mms.) and Diastolic (normal is 80 mms.). When you say below 90 I presume you mean systolic pressure. Some people do have low pressure. If it is not of recent development and if you do not have any symptoms because of it then you can take it lightly. Add a little more than normal salt to your food items. Drink plenty of water.