Is it normal to experience palpitations and shortness of breath after recovering from stomach flu?

I had stomach flu that lasted around 24 hours, with vomiting and diarrhea, after that i did not have much appetite, but now on the third day i seem to be fine apart from that very little physical activity gives me fast heartbeat and shortness of breath. Is that normal?
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

It is possible in fluid loss or electrolyte loss or weakness may also present like this. Same time you have to be checked for cardiac problems like ischemic heart disease or myocarditis etc. Drink plenty of liquids, check your serum electrolytes status. Take rest. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.