• question-icon

Is it normal to bleed after taking Daphne pills?

Last DEC.I took Daphne pills.but after taking 14 tablets I got bleeding.That was DEC.22.I stopped taking the piles on Jan.03 2014 because my husband had to leave for half a year.I am suppose to have my menstruation this Jan.22,but until now it still delayed..My question is am I pregnant?
Tue, 14 Jan 2020

Slight bleeding can happen after daphne pills. Generally it will settle by itself. If symptoms persist better to consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician