Is it normal for your heart to skip beats a few ?

Is it normal for your heart to skip beats a few times everyday ? Should I see a doctor about this ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yes, it is normal for the human heart to occasionally experience missed beats. However, this should not occur very often or cause symptoms. If this is the case, then you should discuss this with your doctor during your next visit. However, if you develop chest pain, shortness of breath, several missed beats over a short period of time, dizziness/lightheadness, or other worrisome symptoms, see you doctor immediately.