Is it normal for myocarditis to affect a person for a long period?

My 18 year old daughter was put in the hospital in November 2017 after a myocardial infarction. The cause was myocardtisi ruled as viral. She was released after a week. Since then she has gone to the ER and doctor many times with chest pain and she dos have sinus tachycardia. After months of this we took her to a new carsiac dr and they checked her troponin which was slightly elevated. In November troponin was above 17. The new dr also did a cardiac MRI which showed no change in heart since November. Still same amount of myocarditis. The first dr never did these tests and specifically said her heart was fine. Is this normal to have myocarditis this long??? Her EF was above 55 last time first dr checked few months ago
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

The repeated attacks of myocarditis is rare and the pain she is experiencing may be due to severe anxiety arising out of concerns. Myocarditis generally will not last for long. You can concerned a cardiologist and he will direct you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain