Is it normal for my poo to go around the front near my vagina ?

when i poo it goes round the front near my vagina please tell me if this is normal
Sat, 7 May 2011
hi
its normal .
u need not to worry about it.
drink more water.

My boyfriend fingered me yesterday, it wasn t the best, it was kind of rough but when I get home my left vagina flap near the bottom of it, is kind of swollen and is abit sore when I touch it, it s kind of gone down abit this morning but it s stil slightly swollen. I m kind of young and don t want to go to a doctor so is there anything I should do or will the swelling eventually go down after time. Is it normal, and why has it happened. This kind of swelling has never happened to me before so Im a littl bit worried . Thank you

hello I have had unprotected sex about 5-6 weeks ago. at the time I was on ortho tri cyclen lo, but stopped taking it 3 weeks in because my hair started falling out. about 3 weeks ago I got an iud put in. also had oral sex with a different partner last week. and now I have a slight rash on my pubis. near my clitoris and down my right labia majora. but more on pubis. its red a little itchy burns a little too due to a few superficial cracks in my skin appears raw. im also still having severe hair shedding, as well as scabs in my nose that been there for like 2 weeks and I have a heavy chest and under my breast is a little itchy and smells funny also clammy and a darker line exist from middle of my clevege and under my breast crease. also my periods have been coming every 17 days my period usually comes every 28-30 days. im postpartum 4months. no problems urinating no discharge currently menstruating . any chance could be an std? im not sure whats going on, just know that it not normal.