Is it more common for you to get pregnant after you gave birth ?

Is it more common for you to get pregnant after you get off birth control? And is it more common for you to get pregnant after you gave birth ?
Wed, 19 Aug 2009
's  Response
Not really. in fact, after OCPs, it may be months before you get pregnant.It took me almost 11 months to get pregannat after stopping the pills.About getting pregnant after giving birth, I have no clue.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Even after giving birth there's no data which suggests you get pregnant more commonly and easily as compared to your first pregnancy.