Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Is it heart problem if I have pain in my left lower chest and shoulder ?

how may i know if the pain i felt here at my lower chest is a sign of heart problem. since 4th year high school, i m experiencing pain at my lower left chest.. now i m 17 years old, its accompanied with hypertension and left shoulder pain.. what could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Cardiac pain is never easy to be diagnosed and is sometimes also missed by expert physician.Better is that when you have heavyness in chest with pricking pain which radiates anywhere from throat to forelimb or arm and if on left side you go for physician consultation and get your ECG ,once you have your ECG normal you are safe.Mostly then the pain is muscular or due to gastritis.Hypertension is another risk factor for your case so always be carefull.

Hope this helps and clears your doubts,
dr jignesh
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
  User's Response
i'm sakura and i have my E.C.G. yesterday (July 4, 2011... Philippines) i got the result today (July 5, 2011) and the reading is sinus arrythmia.
on that page, those symptoms in there was felt by me since 4th year highschool.. (now i'm 3rd year college)

now my question is, what is sinus arrythmia and is it dangerous for me?
what are the things i must do to treat it?

thank you and GOD BLESS
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor