Is it harmful to keep Mobile phone near heart ?

Is it harmful to keep Mobile phone near heart?
Sun, 20 Dec 2009
's  Response
yes

I have this pain on my left side near my heart it is sometimes painful and sometimes just pain that I know that is there, I was dignosed 2 years ago with being in heart failure, and my there is something wrong with my relaxtion pattern it stays for awhile and then goes away i have been having this feeling for about a year now

and were told by the doctors that it was nearly compatible to your own heart but it might be rejected would you accept it anyway if you knew with out taking it you would die ?

Okay so I m a 15 year old girl and active with running( when it s cross country season but I m off right now) and on the skinny side weighing 95 pounds being 5 2 . I get these occasional (has happened about 8 or 9 times) heart discomfort so that when I breathe out kind of deeply there s a sharp pain near the bottom of my left lung near my heart. I think it has happened once or twice when I ate too much greasy food, when I laugh way too much, when I get over excited like when I played tennis the other day it occurred, and has randomly happened when I haven t done anything. These attacks last around 30mins to about a couple of hours. The worst case was when I still had it and went to bed and couldn t sleep on my left side because every time my heart beat there was once again a sharp pain but it was gone in the morning. I m just wondering if this could turn out to be a serious problem or just random chest pains that young people get. Please don t answer if u have no clue b/c it s a waste.