Is it good to have sex while pregnancy?

Iam 22 weeks pregnant. I want to know is it good to have sex with my husband in these days.
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If you do not have any problem like vaginal spotting or bleeding or lower abdomen pain or any kind of discharge then you can have sex with your husband safely. Just make it sure that you are not too rash and do not over do it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Nadeesha,during 2nd trimester which you are in yes,you can have relations with your husband.Provided you do not have problem like pain in abdomen,bleeding etc.Please take care to avoid undue pressure on abdomen during the act.In most of the cases there are no problems.Please get in touch with your doctor if you have any problems after the act.bye and take care and all the best for delivery and child birth.