Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Is it dangerous to kiss a stranger ?

I kissed a stranger guy i am a gay Any risks i saw this man going on cycle......he was some worker kind of guy.....he looked sexy....i stopped him and asked him to come in corner.....i forcibly kissed him.....initially he resisted but then he too passionately kissed me back....this continued for 2 hours......(no real sex)......when satisfied , he these things harm in a sexual way???? age 18 years gender male.....
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello.. kanishk
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

there is no risk like that but u need to precautionate before doing any type of sexual activity because u know if u do anything with HIV infected person then there are chances to spread to u be careful in future...before doing anything with stranger first conform about any type of sexual disease..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor