Is it common to experience difficulty in swallowing and breathing?

Hello, for about the past 3 days I’ve noticed that I’m having a little trouble swallowing and breathing. Now when I say trouble I mean just the slightest, nothing horrible. I just noticed it takes slightly a little more effort to swallow or take a deep breath. Is this common? I’m 21 years old and in pretty good shape. I also suffer from anxiety so these symptoms get me all worked up.
Thu, 19 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Anxiety neurosis may cause heaviness in chest and felt like difficult to swallow. Nothing to worry. Do regular exercise and yoga and meditation. Use Anxiolytic medication if symptoms not improved solease consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.