Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Is it because of thyroid that I have early ejaculation ? I am 47 years old

i am 47 years old man having 4 kids but now my sex power is down when i start sex with wife i loose very soon and some time i can not enter so please tel me what i can do remember plz i have thy rod and its operate before 4 years. i am awaiting your reply with best reguards iftikhar thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Iftikhar, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
I can understand your Problem. What if your height and weight? Are you Diabetic or hypertensive?. You are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED). You need to get yourself evaluated thoroughly by a Urologist who shall examine you and may want to run few blood tests to rule out the exact cause. Get your Blood Pressure and Sugars tested. If you are overweight, exercise regularly and avoid high calorie foods and try reducing your weight. Eat healthy nutitious balanced diet and if you smoke or drink alcohol, Quit. Avoid stress and anxiety.
Good Luck.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor