Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Is it because of infection that I have pain inside my ear ?

Hi, last time i feel dizzy and was diagnosed with vertigo . im not feeling dizzy anymore right now but my inner ear is abit painful sometimes. could it be inner ear infection? if it is, can I wait till June then consult a ent specialist? cos my appointment is only on 2nd of June.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Rachel,
Welcome to HCM.
Pain in the ear could be due to infection. I think you should not wait till June 2nd otherwise it will become worse and cause more damage.
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi Welcome to Health care magic

if the pain in the ear is severe , discharge from it is pus, fever or decreased hearing then you need to consult immediately otherwise.. continue with the given ear drops and consult on the appointed date.. avoid of entry of water into the ear, swimming, etc.. maintain the ear clean and dry..
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor