Is it bad for a teenager to use 25 kg dumb bells for getting muscular body ?

is it bad for a young person 13 years to use 25kg dumbbells to gain muscle I am now 13 and currently injured with a cast on my leg but i fell very active. I have borrowed some dumbbell weights with 2 x 1.25kg, 2 x 2.5kg discs I was working out yesterday and my biceps are a bit sore so I won’t workout. I will work out 1day then rest on the other. Am I too young to work out? Will it stunt my grown because I am already pretty short 155cm roughly? And is about 2.5kg good on my arms? For my age? (It’s not too heavy or to light for me) can i start working out a bit with 5kg on each arm without stunting my growth or completely tearing my muscle fibres? I am pretty skinny and have added a bit of mass over the 6 weeks while I was in cast but only on my belly. My arms and chest still look pretty skinny and I find it really hard to gain weight and I have a fast metabolism so when I do, I burn it off. When I wasn t in cast I was playing football every day and running and very active. But I was still very skinny and weak but i did have a weak six pack (which is now gone) when my leg fully heals ( 6 weeks) i will go back to playing football all the time and i might start doing push ups and crunches every day (50 -100 reps).but i am scared to lift dumbbell weights in case it might create problems in the future. Yet I don t want to be weak and I like working out while listening to music once every three hours (5 times a day). But is it dangerous at my age? Should i only do very light work outs or can i do what feels good 2.5kg (not to heavy not to light)? Can i occasionally go a bit heavy 5kg? Or should i wait until i am 16? Could you recommend a routine? P.S this is my first question tell me what you think please i would appreciate it ;D or tell me what I can do about my weight? Also will getting good definition on my body (chest, back, core, biceps, triceps etc.) be hard for my age without creating problems in the future.
Sat, 28 Jan 2012