Is it bad for a girl with Palpitation (heart problems) to have a relationship ?

Is it bad for a girl with Palpitation ( heart problems) to have a relationship? It s really tearing me apart everytime people say that me and my best friend can t be together because she has a heart problem.. She keeps on telling me to give up because I ll get hurt in the long run.. I remember was the doctor telling her that she eats too much salty food and caffeine . Me and my best friend have been together for 7 years. We never had any intimate relationship because of our own fears.. I m willing to take that risk just to be with her.. If i need to sacrifice something, I wouldn t think twice about doing it .. to summarize it all: Is it bad for a woman to have a relationship? I mean like being married and having kids..
Thu, 17 Dec 2009