Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Is it any serious, if have irregular cystic lesion ?

in my scan report i have irregular cystic lesion measuring 36x21mm noted in the right adnexa . i want to know about this. is it dangerous.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
dont worry its not dangerous
there is hormonal medicine that will control u r disease
its very common,many women have this without any problem
u should control u r weight
better to consult gynecologist
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Misbha khan's  Response

PCOD is polycystic ovary disease. It is a very common problem that is faced by most women. If you have no symtoms and have regular periods it is nothin to worry. If you are married and want to conceive you can consult your obstetrician who will recommend further treatment. have a nutritious diet and excercise to lose weight which wil benefit you.
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor