Is it alright not to complete masturbation ?

I am a 26 yr old guy and masturbate almost every other day. Several times,especially nights, I keep stroking my penis for a long time and enjoy it. After I build up for some time, I just doze off without ejaculating.. Morning I will see lot of precum would have oozed out and dried. Is this ok to not complete the act. The semen has to travel from testicles through penis rite? What if it had come half way and I just left it. Will it go backto testicles or will it harm later. Please guide
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Hi,thanks for query.It will not cause any harm.It is right that semen comes from testis and comes out through penis.At times it can happen that you can not control and ejaculation does happen.This depends upon your tolerance and level of excitement.Do not worry.bye.