Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Is it advised to have masturbation every day ?

hai iam shalini i have habit of doing selfsex every day it is good or nor
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
what u r doing is masturbation
it is normal and natural and has no harm to body
ya ,there is chance of rupture of hymen ,so u will loss ur verginity
it is to be done in safe way as chance of infection is there
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Self sex in female also becoming common due to seeing porno and blue videos on computer.comparing to masturbation in male it is less common.
In female self sex is not so safe as there is chances of having infection in the vagina if fingers are not clean or having long or unclean nails or other unclean stuff used.
So be careful about these hazards in mind while doing self sex.
ok and bye.

Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor