Is it advisable to start breast milk during the second month?

hello sir , i had a planned C- section about 2 months back , my baby absolutely refused to take abreast feed as he got used to fast milk supply which was given in a bowl from hospital , eventually tired i also stopped trying though milk was starting to come in small quantity , i belive it would have increased if baby would have fed , meanwhile i fell ill and am put on aspirin tablets for proper blood circulation , can i still try as i feel guilty , or am i late as it is two months overr already , should i try expressing with breast pump first
Tue, 10 Sep 2019