Is it advisable to buy Clomid online and have ovulation?

Hi, may I answer your health queries My doctor already told me im going to have to probably need Clomid but she will prescribe it to me in 3months. My insurance im paying for is $200 dollars a month. I thinking about purchasing some online off brand. So I can get started now due to have been taking ovoluation test that tell me im not ovualting. I'm married and have been trying for 2 years. Do you think it is ok to purchase online? I'm so ready to get pregnant.right now ? Please type your query here...
Fri, 31 Oct 2014
Clomid is the drug for ovulation, you can buy it online. But before buying consult your gynecologist for the brand that which brand/company is good...
Clomid contains clomiphene. 50 mg. Should be taken from 3rd day for 5,days.