Is it a bad thing if you like to drink blood?

Is it a bad thing if you like to drink blood and other peoples blood? for some odd reason my friend enjoys drinking her boyfriends blood and biting people. Is that a bad thing and is something wrong with her? All the Twilight comments are really adorable...that was sarcastic,too. Shes been biting ppl seen she was in like 6th grade (before Twilight!!!!) So go ahead add your Twilight comments I ll just skip over them.
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

drinking blood is a sign of psychatric illness. it is not safe it carries the risk of getting dreaded disease like HIV, hepatitis, etc and not hygenic too. she needs an psychatric help. get her checked from a good psychatrist.