Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Is it STD ? Please advise me

Hi Doctor I have been active on sex till 6 months ago however i am not active now since i did notice small blister kind of lumps on my Penis. I did check with couple of doctors and also underwent STD test (Blood test) which came down as negative. I do masturbate quite frequently so the tip of my Penis use to be bit dark than the rest of the shaft and in the resent times i noticed that the texture of that dark part is different from the other regions. When i checked with the doctors i was advised that i was bcos of mastubation. I do not feel any pain or discomfort on that part. Please advise if that could be something serious. Thanks doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  550
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Your doctor who has examined you may be right.. It may not be an STD infection.. Masturbation can cause dark blister kind of lesions to develop over the glans of the penis... If you are still not convinced the only way of getting over your fear is by checking the tissue under the microscope for presence of infection.. All the best...

Answered: Tue, 2 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Thanks for the reply. However this darkness has been there for quiet a long time (more than 2 or 3 yrs) and now it looks like it is kind of differing in the tissue surface.

Answered: Tue, 2 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor