Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is it OK to give Floxamed with norfloxacine to my 7 years old daughter for eye infection ?

Hello, my daughter is 7 years old and we have recently moved to Tunisia with my husbands family. we had a strong wind storm and I think she has an eye infection due to dirt or bacteria . It is in just her left eye, but my father in law has had an eye infection for two weeks and is now improving. I would like to give his medicine to my daughter for her eye also, would this be okay? The first is called Floxamed with norfloxacine 15mg and the other is called Neopred with prednisolone and neomycine sulfate.Her eye is a bit swollen, red and glassy(as if she was crying).
Sun, 1 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
don`t use adult medicine for children.Using medicine without proper examination is no free from hazards
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....