Is it OK to give Floxamed with norfloxacine to my 7 years old daughter for eye infection ?

Hello, my daughter is 7 years old and we have recently moved to Tunisia with my husbands family. we had a strong wind storm and I think she has an eye infection due to dirt or bacteria . It is in just her left eye, but my father in law has had an eye infection for two weeks and is now improving. I would like to give his medicine to my daughter for her eye also, would this be okay? The first is called Floxamed with norfloxacine 15mg and the other is called Neopred with prednisolone and neomycine sulfate.Her eye is a bit swollen, red and glassy(as if she was crying).
Sun, 1 May 2011