Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Is it HIV symptom?

I have a sexual problem...i was at a bachelor party ,,,and there i had sex with 3 call girls for almost an 90 minutes,,it was extreemily aggressive,i was soo drunk i cannot remember anything,,it was all un protective sex with all 3,,,i'm 27yrs old,,,,and now its been two week,,i'm having severe pain on mypenis head,,and some red spots on the head,,i did take anti-biotic,,,but pain is still there,,,is it HIV symptom?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  6 Views:  1488
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

It could be any sexually transmitted disease.

HIV cannot be tested using ELISA before 3 months after unsafe sex / exposure.

AIDS is having a very long latent period. The symptoms come only after a long time after the exposure. It is not a symptom of AIDS.

Better consult for treatment.

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Saaaale Madarchod...
Answered: Mon, 5 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You have been with not one but three unclean harlots. No doubt you have not saved your self for the sancitity of holy martimony. You have become a sexual lepor. Your offspring for many generations will suffer the curse coming from your unwillingness to follow the Laws set down in the scriptures.Now your only hope and salvation is to follow the presciption found in the book of Leviticus. Self flagilation or whiping yourself until bleeding daily for 12 moons. Don't begin to draw pleasure from this so it is best to perform this in the public square so all can see your filthy bleeding nakedness and curse you acorrdingly. Next you must lash a large stone or brick to your cursed manthing. This stone should weigh at least 5 lbs and be worn 24 hrs aday for at least a year. Your cursed manthing will begin to elongate and ache from weight.Pay it no mind and pray that you recieve even more pain. Now at last the the final right of purification! Fire! You must apply fire to your cursed manthing and pray while doing so that you be releaved of the desire for impuirty that comes with possesion of a manthing.When you look down and observe the chared remains of your cursed manthing and be grateful to God that you no longer possesed by it's evil you will then know you are healed from the encounter with the harlots. May God and Peace be with you!Let the healing begin!

Answered: Mon, 8 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Oh, the ignorance of those who rely on ancient ideas instead of modernity. Today with progress and pure thought we know where evil springs from in man. The cursed manthing is but a conduit for evil but does not originate the evil. With the modern veiw we relize that evil eminates from the manstones,manbag or that which dwells beneath the man. Though flagilation,elongation,and trial by fire are sufficent for the cursed manthing the suggested ancient process in the previous post leaves the orginator of evil untouched. The scrotum must be thoughly cleansed of the impurity that lies there. This does not need to be a long drawn out affair as suggest by ancient texts. Simply summersion of the testicles into boiling oil for a period of not less than 5 minutes will be sufficent to rid the man of his pestilence. Please note that the modern concepts are better equiped to handle man's need for purification. Peace,Love,and Harmony be with you and God's blessings on your many pure generations. Be brave and purify youself!

Answered: Mon, 8 Mar 2010
  User's Response

Your only hope is to revisit these young ladies and obtain a sample of what lies inside their vaginas. This is best done by double wrapping your erect penis with duck tape with the addhesive side out. Vigorously plunge the your duck taped monster into each of these women.Don't be afraid to work it hard as this will accumalate more disease samples on the Duck Rape. Don't hold back as this is a medicial prodedure. When finished unwrap the tape,smell it and have your friends smell it like a wine cork. remember that odor. Take to crotch Doc or goat Vet and have them smell and thoughly test for antigens or scuz wads. repeat if necassary. Frame each sample of duct tape to hang over your mantle so as to remind you of the dangers that lurk in the bush of the big ugly. You might xerox copies of your unit and mail them off to leading medical schools and universities and in list their assitence to rid you of these raging dong pustules. Post pics of your by this time sadly misshappen and rotting lug wrench on the net. Pull it out at parties to get sampathy from young nursing students. At the end stage the best that can be done is high amputation replacing your own snorkle with a woven polystyrene cock printed with arcane satanic art. This will not be easy or pain free. Be thankful that you have know your flesh sword for 27 years and give it a decent burial.Drink copious amounts of 151 rum around the clock for several years until the pain subsides. Pay no mind to the phantom dick pain as it's gone for good

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Infections/Sexualy Transmitted Disease/- Physical examination will be required. Sexologist/Medicine M.D./Dermatologist could be of more help to be exact. it may require for you to undergo some tests too.

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor