Is intermenstrual vaginal bleeding after a laser liposuction procedure a matter of worry?

I had laser lipo 4 weeks ago, I already have my 2nd bleeding, can it be possible to have 2 periods in 4 weeks after surgery and on top of that I have a contraception arm implant and for the last year I haven’t had any bleeding due to the implant. Anything to worry about. Also, mild discomfort in the stomach.
Tue, 25 Sep 2018
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

I have gone through your question and understand the concerns. Laser liposuction or any other surgery can lead to stress, hence can lead to irregular bleeding and spotting due to hormonal disturbance. Implants can also lead to irregular bleeding.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Deepti Verma
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine Dr. Deepti Verma's  Response

Laser liposuction or any other surgery can lead to stress and hormonal disturbance in the body. This can lead to irregular spotting or bleeding.
There is nothing to worry if the bleeding do not recurs irregularly again.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.