Is inborn deafness curable?

madam, my sister when she born could not hearing, we think she totally deft, we not consult anywhere
Thu, 5 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
did the child not respond for name calling and clapping or loud sounds and u have to consult a audiologist for check ups.the test is brain stem evoked resopnce audiometry we can know the exact hearing loss

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Ok, this could be a birth problem and it should be tested at an early stage. Get the help of an ENT surgeon to reap the maximum benefit. Most of the cases are not fully reversible but surely interventions do help.