Is honey and lemon with warm water helpful to reduce weight?

Hi, I am female, 31, married and having 2.5 year baby. During my pregnancy , my weight got increased and had a sigerian baby, after that I became overweight , my BMI is 26, and I have reducing my weight. My dad is having diabetes also so I am little afraid of overweight future symptoms. I have read that using honey and lemon in warm water twice a day helps a lot in reducing weight, and so I started it, and I found a minor difference in weight within 7 days. I have 2 questions 1. How effective is to use honey and lemon to reduce weight or is there any more effective solution. 2. Is there any chance that I can get diabetes because of using honey and lemon? Please reply Thanks a lot
Tue, 17 May 2011