Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Is homeopathy effective in reducing flab ?

i am 40 yrs old male and want to reduce my tummy which is 42 to 36 inch,how fast can it be done through homeopathy treatment
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Treatment varies from person to person.You might be having some cause may be a eating disorder or a sedentary job or even some disease for your increased tummy.
Homoeopathy is really useful but with certain restrictions in diet.It will treat you according to the cause nd give you sure results.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see first of all your firm determination that you have to lost your tummy is first step then you have to do regular exercise and yoga then you have to control your diet means avoid fast food,oily things,cheese ,butter and take green leafy veg,more fibrous diet plus increase intake of salad in your diet and drink 8 to 10 glass per day then you go through homoeopathy medicine on the right medicine definately help you on loose your tummy.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor