Is home pregnancy test conclusive?

Hi Dr. I am 4-5 weeks pregnant coz the PT shows positive. I just had a TVS yesterday to confirm my pregnancy however nothing found, had a thick endometrium and no free fluid in the cul-de-sac. the sonologist suggested that it shall be correlated clinically with beta-hcg test. Hence, I had the beta-hcg test yesterday and the result was 1500. Am I really pregnant? Maybe it is just too early to have TVS? please help me with this.
Thu, 14 Jul 2016
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is possible that the transvaginal ultrasound was done too early to see the baby.
In the majority of cases, the ultrasound is done by at least 6 weeks gestation so yours was done 1 to 2 weeks early.

Any HCG level greater than 25 mIU/ml is generally considered diagnostic of pregnancy.

You should consider repeating the test (transvaginal ultrasound) in a few weeks to truly determine if you have conceived.

I hope this helps