Is high BP permanently removable ?

Is high blood pressure permanently removable? Any scientist recharge on it ? please answer me ?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
Dear jayantab: There are defined risk factors for heart disease and they are seperated by "modifiable" and "non-modifiable" The "modifiable" risk factors for heart disease are: --to lose weight --to change your diet (salt) --to reduce stress --to stop the sedentary life-style --to stop smoking The "non-modifiable" risk factors are: --age --heredity You are probably not connecting high blood pressure with heart disease [and the possibility of a heart attack]. The "modifiable" risk factors are things that you can change. The "non-modifiable" risk factors are things that you cannot change. I need more information from you to answer more completely. What is your blood pressure? How old are you? What race are you? Are you over-weight? How long has your blood pressure been elevated? Are you on any blood pressure medication or under the care of a doctor? In some cases, weight loss, diet changes, and exercise can bring your pressure to a normal range. I hope this information was beneficial. Please report more information.