Is heartburn and numbness in arm and shoulder due to cervical discectomy?

I have heart burn and my left arm and shoulder feel numb. The left side of my chest feels tight..near my heart but I do not have a crushing sensation. I had an anterior cervical dyscektomy almost 2 years ago so I suppose it could be C6 and C7 but I would like your opinion. The heart burn started early this morning when I was lying in bed..about 4:00 am...along with the numb left arm and shoulder. The heart burn left for maybe 5 minutes and came back again...will not go away. I took antacids and they did not help. I have had Gerd for years but I stopped having symptoms about 2 years ago so I have been off medication since then. But, I never had a numb arm when having Gerd. Please advise. Thanks.
Fri, 18 Oct 2019