Is heart rate of 115 normal during pregnancy?

My daughter is in her third trimester, her heart rate is between 115 upon normal activity, 110 @ rest, she is having SOB, no distress noted, states the baby is in her rib area and moving frequently, she is resting and propping her feet up, should we be concerned, or wait until morning to call the doctor
Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi There

I understand your concern for your daughter and i wanna tell you that this is pretty normal in 3rd trimester. Her SOB is due to a fully developed fetus in her womb which is also compressing over the lungs causing breathing difficulty.

Its ok if you wait till morning.

I wish her good health