Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is having pulse rate 86 and body warm symptom of getting fever ?

I am 26, female, married. My pulse is 86 and body is a bit warm.. .. Am I having fever
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
Your pulse is elevated-- normal is about 72/min. Have you recorded your body temperature by a thermometer. Do you have other symptoms like headache, pain in body, cough, burning urine etc.? I advice you to consult your family doctor. As for now, you can take Tab. Crocin or Dispirin for symptomatic relief. Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
your pulse islittle fast
if you feel your body warm check temp by a thermometer if you have
ther may be little temp and if it persistsfor days consult a physician and take treatment as advised
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor